To match or not to match? That is the question. We say… why not both?! When it comes to garters and belts, we like to keep the entire wedding look in mind. While we’ve created some beautiful garters to specifically match our belts, we also love a good mix or match! This is your day, and we want to make sure your look reflects your personal style.
Call me a bit biased, but choosing your bridal hair accessory is an important decision! Spring brides have tons of options for hair (up or down or half or twist, oh my!) -- and wedding hair accessories link the dress, the hair, the veil like a ribbon that ties a bouquet! We want your entire look to be effortlessly styled so you can look back on this moment for many years to come. To help start you on this path, we’ve paired 5 of our accessories to some of the dresses we love with them. Whether it be a hair pin, hair comb, wedding tiara or flower headband, we want to make sure our customizable wedding hair pieces tie your wedding look together perfectly.
1. The Sedona comb has gorgeous rounded flower petals with a pearl pistil, modern yet romantic. This pairs perfectly with the scallop v-neck bodice and the petal sleeves of the Calendonia dress. Just imagine! Your hair in a half updo while the gold and pearls shine in that Spring sunshine.Sedona 235.00
2. The thing we love about our Fallon hair comb is the versatility of style--whether you’re more of an old hollywood glam, art deco, modern, or bling bride, the Fallon elevates the look. To highlight this versatility, I’m presenting two very different options - there’s a structured old hollywood glam look with this Sarah Seven fitted bodice and a gorgeous multicolored skirt that ties back to the melange of crystals.Fallon 265.00
3. Our Willow piece is an understated wedding headband that can be customized to your needs. I paired this structured piece with a ruffle dress. Yes, you read that right, a ruffled dress. However, this is not your mother’s ruffled dress from the 80’s. This Astor dress (from Leanne Marshall) with a ruffle V-line is classic, romantic, and understated. Just like our Willow hair piece.Willow 225.00
4. For the art-deco bride, we’ve got you covered! The customizable Cambria hair pins shine like a miniature sun in your hair. This geometric design fits perfectly with this structured Ines gown (from Alexandra Grecco) and the hair options are endless. The glimmering pins will elevate your look all the way to the sun and stars.Cambria 115.00
5. Our final look is a showstopper. We’ve paired the Audra head piece (which can be used as a hair vine on the back or front of your head) with this high neck floral applique dress from Alexandra Grecco. The white and gold floral tones in the wedding hair piece connect with the dress on another level. From the back or the front, no one will be able to take their eyes off of you!Audra 305.00
We love Autumn for many reasons. One of them being wedding gowns with sleeves! Get ready for wedding day perfection with our favorite long-sleeved gowns paired with their matching accessories to finish off your big day look!
Which is your fav? Leave comment below!
We know it can be hard to pick out the perfect accessory to go with the bridal hair you’ve been dreaming of…
so, we are helping out! Here are a few of our favorite hair
styles, and how to match them with the perfect Hushed Commotion accessory.
We love a perfectly pulled back pony! Pair with our Adelina hair piece wrapped around the width of the pony.
2. Whimsical Waves
Goddess waves perfect for a beach wedding or for a wedding under the big city lights.
Pair with our Neve tiara that can be worn flipped over and tucked into the back of your wavy up-do.
3. Braided Beauty
We still love classic feminine wedding day hair. Pair with our Justine white leather daisy hair pin set to continue the sweetness with just a bit of edge.
4. Effortless Glam
What is wedding day hair without a bit of sparkle?! Make it modern, combining a piece like our Roux crystal comb into an effortless chignon.
5. Pristine Romance
Sometimes we like things a but more prim and proper but nothing is complete without a gorgeous hair accessory.
Pair one of our hairvines, like Sydney wrapped around a sleek top knot bun.
New York City can be the most magical place. Sometimes the hidden bridal gems are right in front of us. We love this photoshoot at the New York Public Library by Bloom52 featuring lots of Hushed Commotion goodies. Scroll through if you are dreaming of some New York Magic, some bridal influence or just some accessory deliciousness.
Gloriana Hair Chain & PolLy Earrings with Crystal
We are so thrilled to announce our special spring collaboration with Tin tin Studio Ceramics by Kristin Gaudio Endsley! At first sight with Kristin’s work we fell in love and knew instantly we wanted to collaborate! Tintin and HC worked together to come up with these ceramic disks to use in two different earring designs launching with our Spring 2019 collection!
To celebrate the launch and this special collaboration - we wanted to introduce you to Kristin Gaudio Endsley of Tintin studios and take a peak behind the scenes of your beautiful work!
We LOVE little dishes like this for jewelry!! Your Hushed Commotion earrings need a place to live after your big day! Want one for yourself? Shop the jewelry dish she made for us!
And now to share with you what we created together! Meet Claudia and Jill! We are excited to have these apart of the collection. You probably already know how we feel about an ivory and gold combination around here so we are literally drooling! These are perfect for a wedding day look - for a bride that is looking for something a bit more unique. And they are also perfect to wear with your favorite little black dress or even a t-shirt and jeans. Get yours on the site here. Continue scrolling to see the earrings in action in our Spring 2019 shoot in Tel Aviv and check out more of Kristin Endsley here. Cheers!
Jill from 130.00
Shop Jill Earrings here.
Shop Claudia Earrings here.Claudia from 130.00 Jewelry Dish: TinTinPieces x Hushed Commotion 20.00
The Michelle earrings: available in 3 options!
Our ceramics collab! Available in two styles.
Photographer: Hadas Peretz
Hair and Makeup: Ana Makeup
Ceramics: Tin Tin by Kristin Gaudio Endsley
Model: Ayala Fischer (https://www.instagram.com/ayalafischer/)
Location: Tel Aviv
We are dreaming of a modern farmhouse wedding day and this photoshoot is giving us all those feels!
Dreamy Ochre tones paired with a simple background of white and wood.
See the blog feature over on Joy Wed!
Photography: Red Fern Photography | Planner & Styling: Kari Ellen Events | Floral: Olive Grove Design | Cake: Crumb & Kettle | Calligraphy: Proper Letter | Rentals: Coral Lane Rentals | Rings: Lauren Belle | MUAH: Beauty and the Blush | Venue: Place at Tyler | Dress Designer: Elizabeth Leese | Accessories: Hushed Commotion | Bridal Robe: Iselle Design Studio | Model: Breanna Young from The Campbell Agency | Model: John-Paul Crisman
See the whole feature on Magnolia Rouge blog!
PhotographyNINA RUTH PHOTOGRAPHY|StylistMAJENIA DESIGN|FloralsJAUNE PIVOINE|VenueCHATEAU D'AZY|Gown designerRIME ARODAKY|Bridal boutiqueJUST A PERFECT DAY|Bridal ShoesEMMY LONDON|Hair & make-upONORINA JOMIR BEAUTY| RingSOPHIE MOULEYRE|CalligraphyREBECA LYNN ART|Bridal RobeDOMENICA DOMENICA|ModelELISE WOOD|Film LabGOODMAN FILM LAB
And just like that. . . . another year has passed. Nothing starts the year off right like a little Hushed Commotion sparkle! We partners with blogger Danielle Klein to style some of our earrings for New Years Eve style inspiration!
Featuring our Morris Earrings. We love Morris for your wedding day, to pair with blue-jeans or for a sparkly night out!
And our Elizabeth Taylor Earrings! Nothing says New Years Eve perfection like our Elizabeth Taylor Earrings and we just adore the different ways Danielle styled them!
Earrings: Hushed Commotion Blogger: Danielle Klein Photo: Idan Buamgart
- Page 1 of 24
- Next page