Round up of some early trends we are seeing for 2023 Brides!
1. Mixed materials and textures: with all the clean line dresses out there, texture in accessories is a big ask. Have fun with pearls, mother of pearl, cut glass, rafia, leather...there are so many options!
2. Cape veils or wings: a fun twist on the traditional veil!
Like: This one
or this one
3. Asymmetry: an effortless way to mix things up, add artistry and be unique on your wedding day.
Like our Larkin hoops:
Or Mercer studs:
4. Veils with texture: we are loving veils with unique and playful floral appliques or textures, like:
5. Gloves, need we say more? Playful! Chic!
6. Bows: are popping up everywhere, and they don't have to be fussy. Relaxed, playful and over sized are the trend right now.
Our Elise comb:
7. Ostrich Feathers: an extravagant, chic, and vintage vibe:
8. oh yeah...and doing whatever the f*ck you want! Your personal style is always a good idea. <3