Our Top Wedding Accessory Picks for Spring/Summer 2022
As the busiest wedding season since the 1980's approaches you might start to think about your accessories. Your accessories are the decoration on top of your perfected look. What you choose to wear can make a statement, look effortlessly simple, or let your personality shine through. You'll want to express yourself with accessories in the best way.
We've rounded up ten of our most beloved accessory picks for the Spring and Summer season. Not only are these pieces versatile, handmade, and elegantly designed but they are also customizable to your specific style. Want to switch out the pearls for crystals or prefer a silver piece rather than a gold? We've got you covered.
1. Our Maverick Earrings are the bold crystal moment you've been waiting for! Cascading levels of symmetrical crystals create an eye-catching drop earring everyone will love. Perfect for a glamorous bride, black tie event, or to seriously dress up your courthouse wedding look.
2. Our Ines Earrings will not disappoint the woman who loves an opalescent touch. These stunning pearlescent drop earrings feature a bold geometric oval with a square mother of pearl post. We love that these can be dressed up or down for a rehearsal dinner, night out with the girls, or for your big day.
3. Our Arden Earrings are all about the pearls. The chunky pearl post adds a funky touch while the fringe pearl drops add some elegance. It's party time and these are ready to wear for any of your Spring/Summer events. We love the Arden earrings with a little black dress, sleek sheath gown, or satin romper.
4. Our Lottie Hair Piece is an art nouveau style leaf motif comb with pearl accents. You can also opt for the raw crystal if that's more your style. We love a classic pearl accent for a modern or traditional bride. This would look lovely with a tousled updo or half up half down hairstyle.
5. The Channing Hair Chain is a sleek new take on hair chains featuring pearls! We are all about dainty pearls for Spring/Summer. This accessory would look gorgeous with a subtle pair of pearl studs or you can play up the pearl touch with an ultra bold choice like the Maren or Arden earrings.
6. The Cruz Barrette Veil is our new take on what it means to wear a veil. She's lightweight, easy to style with any hairdo, and elegant as heck. Feel adorned yet unencumbered at the same time with the Cruz barrette. We love that this veil is so easy-wearing you can keep it on after your ceremony for a flowing tulle look all night.
7. The Ophelia Speckled Veil is another seasonal favorite for brides. This structured pleated material feels ultra luxurious. It's made with a hand pleated material sourced from Italy with an asymmetric speckled pattern. You'll have a blast in this distinctive yet understated beauty.
8. Our Spencer Necklace is a bold draping style with a structured neck collar and delicate beading. This piece seals with a simple magnetic closure so it'll stay put all evening. We love this with a v-neck gown for a slinky yet sophisticated look. Wear it with a strapless mini dress or a bustier style dress for a chic fit.
9. The Camila Necklace is a pearl choker style necklace with asymmetric pearl drops. This bolo style necklace can be adjusted to the ideal length for your outfit. Pair it with a romper for your bachelorette party, with a satin mini dress for your rehearsal dinner, or with a boho gown for your wedding day.
10. The Talia Belt is the belt of your dreams. Double pearl chains drape outward from a lovely moonstone center for a romantic belt perfect for your wedding day. No matter your personal style this unique belt will give an elegant bohemian touch to your bridal ensemble.
We hope this guide helped you find dreamy accessories for your upcoming events. The right pair of earrings or right veil choice can elevate your whole look. Belt a flowy dress for a cinched waist, pull out the details of your gown with crystal or sparkling touches, or complement the classic lace on your gown with pearls. Remember we're always here to help you choose the perfect accessory line up.