Trend Spotting: Mother of Pearl & Pearl Pieces for Summer
This summer is all about wearing what makes you feel confident. As we step back out into the world being bold and brave with our accessory choices can be so fun. It's no surprise that a classic material like Mother of Pearl and classic gemstone like Pearl is back in vogue. They feel connected to tradition but elevated by modernity.
With our Spring/Summer 2021 collection Ripple we launched several gorgeous Mother of Pearl and Pearl dotted pieces. We've picked a few of our favorites to help you style and wear all summer long. Keep reading to find tips, tricks, and ways to wear them!
Our Top Picks for Summer 2021:
1. Nalah Earrings - She's elegant, elongating, super delicate, and still makes a statement. We love her for a date night, evening out dancing, or to rock at Summer weddings (yours or anyone else's).
2. Claire Earrings - Two parts cute and ten parts flirty we love this unique pair of earrings with a nugget post. The organic shape of the post contrasts perfectly with the rectangular Mother of Pearl drop. Easy to dress up or down.
3. Delphine Necklace - A minimalist piece with a delicate touch and pearl accents. You'll want to wear this one all the time. She can also be worn backwards to accentuate your low back dresses.
4. Blake Tiara - We adore this hair piece in Mother of Pearl. For Summer weddings the material seems to capture the sunlight and glow. We love how this can elevate any hairdo and polish off a look.
5. Millicent Headband - She's girly but still refined and mature. We love this ruffled and pearl studded headband to top off your rehearsal dinner attire or as a flirty bachelorette piece.
6. Penny Earrings - You can never go wrong with a simple set of drop pearl earrings. We love the organic baroque shape on these which gives them a modern appeal.
The subtle touch of pearl and Mother of Pearl can add the ideal amount of bling to a more lowkey look. You can also pile on the Pearls for a dramatic and glamorous affect. With our Spring/Summer 2021 Collection we wanted to elevate a traditional material by introducing updated silhouettes, unique styles, and sultry touches. Remember to click the links and shop all your favorites.