Style Guide: Our Top 10 Gown and Accessory Pairings
We love to see the new gowns our favorite designers come out with every season. With all the beautiful new styles launching this year we wanted to highlight them while helping you envision your whole wedding look. This new blog series will feature dresses from our favorite designers alongside our accessory pairings.
We hope this style guide inspires you to think outside the box and find your dream wedding look. This week we are going to focus on Newhite gowns. They are one of our favorite designers with elegant modern gowns you will adore. Keep reading to see what accessory pairings we chose.
1. The Newhite I.M. dress + I. sleeves has a romantic silhouette with a unique textured fabric. We love this timeless yet modern gown paired with our dramatic new Sasha Earrings. The long drop draws the eye up and accentuates your neck and decolletage.
You could also pull off a belt with this look to pull in your waist and add a bit of sparkle. We would go with the Romy Belt to tie in the alabaster stones and really make your look pop.
2. The Newhite T.D.G. dress is ultra romantic with pleated tulle and a delicate cut out at the waist. The fitted liner and overlaying a-line skirt makes for a dreamy look. We say dive into the romantic feel and play up the drama with our Arden Earrings. Ditch the belt and let the dress and your earrings steal the show.
3. The Newhite R.B.R. Full Set brings on the drama with ruffles on the skirt and shoulders to add dimension. Made with textured organza for a fresh and light feel while it still lets you show off your figure. With such a bold and statement making gown we love a delicate lightweight earring that won't get in your way. That's where our lovely Mia Earrings come in. Pair it with our new Zuri Comb for the full package and a subtle beaded look.
4. The Newhite Y.P.L.O. dress is sophisticated, ultra feminine, and yet still modern. The freshwater pearl straps are an elegant and unique touch alongside the sweetheart bodice. Going full pearl with your earrings might feel too matchy so we would go with our fun Maren Earrings. They have a pearl accent to make the whole look cohesive but also feature raw crystal and crystalline for a hint of sparkle. We would definitely belt this beauty as well. To make it feel like part of the dress we would choose the Ellie Belt our 1 inch pearl studded sash to tie it all together.
5. The Newhite C.S. dress is your ideal little white dress. Whether you are a laid-back bride and like to keep it simple or you just want to keep it no fuss this is your dress. The delicate pleated tulle straps feel ultra cool alongside a square neckline. We say keep it super sleek and simple with this one. Pair this look with our delicate knotted Jude Earrings and ditch the belt.
6. The Newhite F.B. dress is modern with an asymmetrical ruffle that wraps around to the back. This dress features clean lines and unique touches. We adore the lines on this dress and want to play them up with a bold and distinctive earring. We would pair our fringe Hudson Earrings with this gown. We'd play up with pearly white touches of the earring we'd add on our Blake Halo worn in the back.
7. The Newhite Q.M.A. dress is fun, playful, and yet still quite feminine. The organza skirt provides a beautiful balance to the more structured mini dress underneath. We would definitely go bold for your earrings here and something asymmetrical like our Harlow Earrings would be ideal. With this look we would also definitely choose a belt like our Jasmine Belt to tie it all together.
8. The Newhite T.C. dress is a classic silhouette sheath gown with a pleated tulle overlay on the bodice. The structured look of this gown lends itself to some beautiful styling. With the long organic feeling skirt we definitely would add a belt to add a visual break between the top and bottom part of your gown. We would select the Juliet Belt for this gown for an elegant touch. For earrings our bold yet sleek Ines Earrings will play up the mother of pearl touches.
9. The Newhite T.S. dress has a light flowy feel with criss cross straps for a modern touch. It moves beautifully with you and gives the illusion of two silhouettes. You would play up the ethereal style of this gown with our new Leon Earrings. We would skip the belt and opt for the Ashton headpiece worn as a headband.
10. The Newhite Q.F.B.A. dress is feminine and romantic with a dramatic organza frill detail sleeve and a low v-neck back. This gown is so playful and yet still elegant. We would style it with our minimalist Octavia Necklace worn backwards. To finish off the look we'd go with another delicate minimalist piece and add on the Nash Earrings. The gold and glass minimal accents on both pieces tie the whole bridal look together.
We hope that this guide helped you get inspired to create your own bridal look. No matter your style we want you to find accessories that accentuate your gown and most importantly, you!