It's time to celebrate... but what to wear? The first holiday season where everyone is vaccinated means dressing up and having fun. This may be the first holiday you actually get to see your family in person. Consider what you might be missing from your wardrobe. Do you need a bold pair of earrings, a dainty stud, or a fun new statement piece? What's missing from your holiday line up?
Whether this season's celebrations are family dinners, office parties, holiday events, galas, weddings, or New Year's parties it always helps to have accessories. Dress up your favorite suit with a pair of crystal drop earrings or a pearl stud. Make your New Year's Eve outfit stand out with a sleek earring or unique pair of studs.
1. For your office holiday party dress up your casual Friday outfit with Magnolia Earrings. They're ready for a party but still classy and subtle. Slip off your blazer, pop on your earrings, and trade off your loafers for pumps.
2. For winter wedding we love pearls as your choice of accent piece. A dramatic pair of pearl earrings like our Arden Earrings add a distinct appeal to your wedding guest look. Pair with a little black dress, a sequin mini dress, or a delicate chiffon midi dress for your perfect outfit.
3. For your holiday dinner go simple and elegant with our Harlee Earrings. For a family meal you'll want to wear something comfortable like a cashmere sweater and your favorite pair of trousers. A pair of delicately sparkling stud earrings adds the perfect touch.
4. For a New Year's party it's all about having fun. Go for something unique and funky like our new Sutton Earrings. These asymmetrical drops with mixed stones and heirloom selections add a bold statement to your ensemble. Wear with a sequin skirt and oversized blazer or your over the knee boots with a leather skirt. You can create an ultra chic look with this set of earrings.
5. For a gala or big holiday party go glamorous with crystal statement-makers. The Maverick Earrings look gorgeous with a dramatic red gown or a satin effect midi dress. Wear with your hair up in a sleek ponytail or with a twisted bun.
We hope you find a pair of earrings to pair perfectly with your holiday plans. No matter your individual style a pair of sparkling earrings or floral studs are bound to elevate any outfit. You can style earrings for just about any event. Let your earrings sway in the light as you dance and shimmer under the stars all season long.